Privacy and cookies
At Restless, we believe that privacy of personal information is of paramount importance. Your personal details will only be passed to employees or associates of Restless in order to provide you with the information you have requested. Your details will not be passed on to a third party, except where necessary to provide you with information that you have requested.
The term ‘Restless’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Restless, The Foundry, Parvilles, Hatfield Heath, Hertfordshire, CM22 7AT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our websites use a number of different cookies. Below we explain the cookies we use and why we use them.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are pieces of computer code which are stored on your computer which let us know that you have visited our website. These cookies do not contain any personal information.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your device until deleted manually or automatically.
Session cookies: Session cookies remain on your device until you close your browser when they are automatically deleted.
1. Improving our website – Google Analytics:
- _utma (set to expire every two years)
- _utmb (set to expire every thirty minutes)
- _utmc (will expire when you close your browser)
- _utmz (set to expire every two years)
The above four cookies allow us to use the Google Analytics reporting tool to count visits to our website and therefore improve it. They will expire as indicated unless you clear your cookies via your browser or third party application.
Each one of the above four cookies is set for every single page of this site. So it does not matter which page you arrive at the site, those cookies will still be set automatically. These cookies do not store any personal identifiable information about a visitor.
2a. Usage Tracking
- Provide products and services that you request and to provide a secure online environment
- Manage our marketing relationships
- Give you a better online experience and track website performance
- Help us make our website more relevant to you
2b. Necessary Cookies
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__cfduid||onesignal.com||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||HTTP||1 year|
|CookieConsent||heyoliver.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.||HTTP||1 year|
|io||heyoliver.com||Preserves user session state across page requests.||HTTP||Session|
How can you manage your cookies?
Browser settings: Most browsers can be altered to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, although this may mean that some of the features of this site (and many other sites) will not work properly and may restrict your user experience.
These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Opera
Public Computer Devices
Please bare in mind that most public computer based systems have custom network security settings established. If you are not sure what is being allowed and what is not then speak to the service provider regards the security of your online browsing habits and potential personal information. Some organisations keep a log of user activity when using their systems so again, ask about the privacy and cookie policies of the potential services you are currently or potentially going to use.
Turn off anonymous Google Analytics cookies:
You can install a Google Analytics browser “plug in” to prevent most websites from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below.
Other useful links
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their wider use, you may find the following links of interest:
The IAB has provided the following website to give information specifically about privacy issues around Internet advertising:
For further legal information about privacy issues, you may find these links useful:
Any details you submit on our contact forms will be securely stored in the WordPress database. If you wish for us to remove your data after you complete a form you can email us on email@example.com
The material on this website is for general information only. Whilst Restless endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, it accepts no responsibility in respect of loss or damage occasioned as a result of reliance placed upon any part of its contents.
We rely on the accuracy of the information you provide to us. If you think that we hold information about you that is incorrect in any way, or you simply want to notify us of new details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or about any information which appears on this website, please contact us at email@example.com.